How do I register my vacant parcel for No Mow May?
  1. Street addresses* for vacant parcels can be looked up using the Brown County “Brown Dog” mapping software.
  2. Complete all fields of the No Mow May online registration form. The mailing address and phone number of the property owner are required. 

*If you are unable to identify the numeric street address of the vacant parcel, come to City Hall, 3rd Floor to register the parcel in-person. 

Show All Answers

1. What if I'm not a City of Green Bay resident and want to participate?
2. Is participating in NO MOW MAY mandatory if I live in the City of Green Bay?
3. Where do I register for NO MOW MAY?
4. How does NO MOW MAY help pollinators?
5. Will the City deliver a yard sign to my residence?
6. Am I required to mow the grass in the City-owned terrace (the area between the sidewalk and the curb)?
7. What can I do with my grass clippings at the conclusion of NO MOW MAY?
8. At the end of NO MOW MAY, how long do I have to cut my lawn before enforcement of municipal code 24-84, Noxious Weeds and Maintenance of Vegetation ordinance goes into effect?
9. What may happen if I let my grass grow during May, but my property is not registered for NO MOW MAY?
10. What if I’ve registered my property for NO MOW MAY, but I’m not displaying the City-issued yard sign?
11. How do I register my vacant parcel for No Mow May?