What if I don’t pay my fine by the due date?

Failure to pay your fine by the due date will result in one or more of the following actions being taken:

  • A warrant will be issued for your arrest, your driver’s license will be suspended, referral to a collection agency, and/or interception of your State tax refund.
  • If you cannot pay your fine by the due date and to avoid any of the above actions being taken, you may request an extension of time by coming to court in person and making a minimum $50.00 payment or submit a written request with your payment for additional time to pay. Extension for Payments Form

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I get a citation for a Green Bay municipal ordinance violation, including traffic citations issued by the Green Bay Police Department?
2. What if I don’t pay my fine by the due date?
3. It says “no mandatory appearance” on my ticket. What does that mean?
4. How do I get a public defender?
5. Do I need to hire an attorney for my municipal case?
6. What does the city prosecutor do?
7. I cannot attend my court date. Can I reschedule?
8. I am the victim of someone charged in Municipal Court. How do I get restitution?
9. How can I contact Municipal Court?