Can I apply for a variance?

A site plan and/or a building plan is submitted for review to the Community and Economic Development Department. After a plan review, the staff will discuss options to meet the ordinance. If a hardship can be demonstrated, the applicant may apply to the Board of Appeals for a variance or relief from the applicable ordinance. Please call the staff at 920-448-3400 for further details and assistance.

Board of Appeals Variance Application (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. What is a site plan?
2. How do I submit a site plan?
3. Can I apply for a variance?