Pool Admission & Hours
- Student (2 through 17 years): Residents $3, Non-residents $4
- Adult: Residents $4, Non-residents $5.50
- Senior Citizen (60 and up): Residents $3, Non-residents $5.50
- Children under 2 years: free
- Group Rates: A discount of .25 applies to groups of 15 or more. If you are planning a field trip, please give our office a call at 920-448-3365 to notify staff.
Adults will be asked to show proof of residency (i.e. driver's license, mail, etc.) and children will be asked to say their address.
While in operation, the pool hours are as follows:
Joannes & Resch
- Monday through Thursday: Noon until 7 p.m.
- Friday through Sunday: Noon until 6 p.m.
Colburn is closed in 2019.
- Monday through Thursday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday through Sunday: Noon until 6 p.m
- Residency verification required to receive resident discount. Fees include tax
- No refunds given for inclement weather.
- Discount of $0.25 applies to groups of 15 or more.
- Colburn Pool will have a designated Lap Swim Area Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Resch will have a designated Lap Swim Area Monday through Thursday 10 to 11 a.m.
Seasonal Pool Passes can be purchased at City Hall, by phone or online. The swim pass allows admission to all three of our outdoor pools. Passes consist of family, adult, student and senior passes.
Upon purchase of swim pass, all family members will have their photo taken in order to ensure a secure account.
Generally, if the air temperature is lower than 70 degrees and/or there are fewer than 15 people in the pool, management may decide to close the facilities for the remainder of the day. For thunder & lightning, pools close & may re-open once it is not seen or heard for 20 minutes. No rain checks or refunds will be given for inclement weather.