Pool Admission & Hours
- $3.50 per person
- Children under 2 years: free
- Group Rates: A discount of .25 applies to groups of 15 or more. If you are planning a field trip, please give our office a call at 920-448-3365 to notify staff.
Open Swim at Colburn Pool will take place in 2 hour time slots. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage all guests to arrive to the pool “swim ready”. Changing areas, restrooms, and showers will be available on a limited basis. We encourage guests to use the facilities in a timely fashion and no congregating will be allowed.
All Green Bay pools are closed for the 2020 season. Splashpads are currently open.
- No refunds given for inclement weather.
- Discount of $0.25 applies to groups of 15 or more.
- Colburn Pool will have a designated Lap Swim Area Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Resch will have a designated Lap Swim Area Monday through Thursday 10 to 11 a.m.
Season Passes are not available in 2020.
Seasonal Pool Passes can be purchased at City Hall, by phone or online. The swim pass allows admission to all three of our outdoor pools. Passes consist of family, adult, student and senior passes.
Prices (plus tax)
Family*: $110.00 resident/$174.00 non-resident
Student (age 2-17): $45 resident/$76 non-resident
Adult (age 18+): $50 resident/$87 non-resident
Senior (age 60+): $45 resident/$87 non-resident
*Family definition: Up to 2 adults & 3 minor children (17 & under) living in the same household. Each additional family member under the age of 18 is $20 each resident & $30 each non-resident.
Upon purchase of swim pass, all holders will have their photo taken in order to ensure a secure account.
Generally, if the air temperature is lower than 70 degrees and/or there are fewer than 15 people in the pool, management may decide to close the facilities for the remainder of the day. For thunder & lightning, pools close & may re-open once it is not seen or heard for 20 minutes. No rain checks or refunds will be given for inclement weather.