Watch the Downtown Parking Payment videos to see the payment options.
Option A - Credit or Debit Card Only
- At entry: Press Ticket button to receive an entrance ticket
- At exit: Scan bar-coded entrance ticket; insert credit/debit card
Option B - Cash / Credit / Debit
- At entry: Press Ticket button to receive (take ticket when exiting vehicle)
- Before exiting ramp, visit a Pay-on-Foot kiosk
- Scan bar-coded entry ticket
- Insert cash/credit/debit;
- $20 bill max accepted
- Coin change returned
- Entry ticket is now "validated"
- Return to vehicle
- Exit ramp within 15 minutes
- Scan paid ticket at exit
Parking Costs = $0.85 Per Hour
- First 15 minutes free
- Fees charged 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. weekdays
- Free Parking weeknights after 6 p.m.
- Free Parking all day Saturdays & Sundays
*DRIVERS MUST PULL AN ENTRANCE TICKET AND SCAN THIS TICKET AT EXIT GATES TO WORK
If you are hosting a special event and wish to validate your patrons’ parking in one of our parking ramps, please contact the Parking Division Office at (920) 448-3431 to set this up prior to your event. We can provide validations for short (2-hour, for example) or long (all day) events and are able to invoice the host of the event directly. If the event host purchases validations, we will also be happy to provide traffic control and "man" the gates to ensure the most efficient exiting possible for your patrons.