The Engineering Division is responsible for designing, inspecting and supervising the construction of various public works projects. Projects that the Engineering Division are responsible for include:
- Municipal buildings
- Parking lots and ramps
- Sewers (storm and sanitary)
In addition, the division provides engineering services and contract administration on projects for other City departments. The division calculates assessment costs to individual properties for public improvement and development fees for new subdivisions. Also, the division is responsible for obtaining land and easements for public improvements and maintains records related to land acquisition and street vacations.
This division issues permits for activities within the public right-of-way, administers the sanitary sewer service charges, and maintains as-built records for streets, sewers and municipal structures.
- Bidders Proof of Responsibility (PDF)
- Packer Stadium Area Map (PDF)
- 2021 Special Assessment Rates
- Standard Specifications and Construction Standards for Public Works Construction-2020 Edition (PDF)
- 2021 Edition - Supplemental Standard Specifications (PDF)
- Standard Specifications and Construction Standards for Public Works Construction – 2022 Edition (PDF)
- Lambeau Field Stadium District Map (PDF)