Voting Options for November 3, 2020 Election
City of Green Bay residents have 3 voting options for this election. View the 2020 Voter Guide (PDF) document for resources and additional information for each way to vote.
Polling locations may not be the same as prior elections. Check back for updates on this web page or on myvote.wi.gov. Polling locations need to be set 30 days before the election (unless there is an emergency).
Central Count-100 N Jefferson St, Green Bay, WI 54301
Additional Voting Information
- Find out who or what is on your ballot: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PreviewMyBallot
- Find your polling location: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- Review your voting information: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/MyVoterInfo
Ballots for the November 3 Election will start to be mailed September 17, 2020
Early In-Person Absentee Voting for November 2020 Election
Early In-Person Absentee Voting for the City of Green Bay will be available beginning October 20, 2020 and will go through October 31, 2020. Our hours will be:
- Tuesday, October 20, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 21, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 22, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Friday, October 23, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturday, October 24, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Monday, October 26, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 27, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 28, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 29, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Friday, October 30, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last day to register in Clerk’s office prior to election)
- Saturday, October 31, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM - voting only; if need to register will need to go to polling location on election day.
The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the management of voter data and the coordination and execution of elections for the City of Green Bay in accordance with Wisconsin State Statute. The Wisconsin Elections Commission oversees municipal compliance with Wisconsin’s election laws throughout the entire state.
- City Election Schedule (PDF)
- Map of Districts and Wards (PDF)
- Sample Calendar of Events (PDF)
- Election Inspector Job Description (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Absentee Informational Statement for August 11, 2020 Fall Election (PDF)
Most Requested Forms:
- Voter Registration Application (PDF) - Timing and the manner of submission is key to acceptance of this form.
- Absentee Application (PDF) - (PLEASE NOTE: If you are not registered to vote at your current City of Green Bay address, you will also need to fill out the voter registration form)
Helpful Election Links:
Wisconsin Elections Commission - The Wisconsin Elections Commission is charged with oversight of Wisconsin’s elections.
My Vote Wisconsin - Information on voter registration, absentee ballots, polling place locations, and military and overseas voting for registered and non-registered eligible voters in Wisconsin.
*****Photo ID Information*****
The U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed the photo ID provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23. A photo ID will be required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections after April 7, 2015.
The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles has a new policy to help people get a free state ID card.