Green Bay Housing Authority & Brown County Housing Authority
Please know that both the Green Bay Housing Authority (GBHA) and Brown County Housing Authority (BCHA) are two separate programs. The difference between both programs is that the Green Bay Housing Authority owns and manages their own units (please see the information below). An interested applicant would have to apply to live in one of the units to receive housing assistance. The Brown County Housing Authority does NOT own any housing units. This program issues housing assistance vouchers that assist participants with rent payments. A housing voucher participant would be required to find housing through privately owned rental properties where the landlord is willing to accept the housing voucher payment along with the housing requirements. Also a participant with a housing voucher can move to different states and take the housing assistance voucher with him/her.
Green Bay Housing Authority
Green Bay Housing Authority administers 2 housing programs:
- Mason Manor - for single individual housing (8 story apartment complex consisting of 1 or 2 bedroom units)
- For more information please contact Ka Vang at (920) 492-3792 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scattered Sites - for family housing (48 single family homes/duplexes throughout the city of Green Bay only)
- If you are interested in applying for our Scattered Sites family housing program then please call Integrated Community Solutions (ICS) at (920) 498-3737.
Brown County Housing Authority - Integrated Community Solutions (ICS)
Brown County Housing Authority administers the following programs through Integrated Community Solutions (ICS):
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- Owner-Occupancy Program
For more information please call the Integrated Community Solutions (ICS) at (920) 498-3737. Their main office is located at 2605 S. Oneida Street Suite#106, Green Bay, WI 54304.