Current Employees


Please login to your NeoGov account for orientation dates, employment paperwork, and manual. If you have any questions, please contact Nina Robinette via email.

FICA Alternative Account Funds

If you have ended employment with the City of Green Bay and would like to obtain your FICA alternative account funds, please contact Pelion Benefits, Inc. at 888-532-7526. The City of Green Bay does not hold these funds and has no information on your personal account.

Obtaining References

If you would like to receive a reference from one of your supervisors, please complete the Release of Information Form (PDF) and return to Nina Robinette by email, by fax at 920-448-3393, or in person or by mail to the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department.

Time Entry

Current employees can enter hours worked here