Records Requests

You must complete and submit a Permissible Uses Form (PDF); prepayment for the records is generally required. The following are options for requesting a record:

  • Call the Records Department at 920-448-3329
  • In person between 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (closed most holidays)
  • By email to
  • By mail (with required Permissible Uses Form (PDF) and prepayment) to:
    Records Division
    Green Bay Police Department
    307 S Adams Street
    Green Bay WI 54301

Crash Reports

Find out how to get a crash report on our Crash Reports page.